Wargoon Flishe Watch

including the Pome of the Day Project

Saturday, April 29, 2006

50

Dr. Zork is here with his everseeming neverending reports on the life of the fictional animator John Akre, at work on his fictional feature animated film work whatever.

Yesterday he drew note cards about a celebration. He drew words and he drew characters and he scanned them in and put them in front of gradients of yellow and orange and red. It was all about a celebration of the re-life in death of the major character of his animated film. He also brought his characters back to the House of the Dead. Oh my.

He is getting near to the end of his 52 page script. That is enough of this. He has ideas. He will execute them. Here is the Pome.

let me count the ways i love thee
on my fingers and my toes
and if i come up short of digits
i'll use my eyes and ears and nose

i'll count my legs and arms and head
assign a reason to my lips
i'll count my kneecaps and elbows
i'll even count upon my hips

i'll, to each toenail and each hair,
attribute reasons i love thee
and if i fill my whole round scalp
i'll even count on my willie

i'll count the cheeks of my buttocks
i'll count the teeth inside my face
i'll need them all, plus an accountant
to keep track of the ways

Written in sincerity and with fingers,
Dr. Hubert Zork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home