Wargoon Flishe Watch

including the Pome of the Day Project

Friday, May 05, 2006

the end

This is Dr. Hubert Zork. I would much rather be writing to you about why you should give a hoot about Zoot, and other jazz musings, but instead I must write to you about the animation activities of the fictional animation character John Akre.

Yesterday, Akre found that his his long renders of his last scenes had finally finished. He then animated his very last things, the last words of his book, and put it all together. He also did some work to try to filter out a hum in his on-going vocal soundtrack.

His movie is now animated from beginning to end. Now the work begins in earnest on fleshing out the soundtrack, and cutting and re-animating some of his scenes.

And now it is time for the Pome of the Day Project.

that pome kicked my dog
told me to go to heck
since that pome came into my life
i've been a nervous wreck

it made the water sour
it turned the kettle black
i found that pome and my girlfriend
together in the sack

that pome wrecked my bike
and broke the dinner dishes
it crapped on every floor but one
ungranted all my wishes

it will not leave the house
altho i do demand it
on top of this, i read that pome
and could not understand it

Written in sincerity and with fingers,
Dr. Hubert Zork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home