Wargoon Flishe Watch

including the Pome of the Day Project

Thursday, February 22, 2007

review


In this whirl of work and sleep, and mostly work, that I have come to call my life lately, I have had a few moments of radical physiological change. I think I have really grown an inch or to, vertically, not horizontally, after reading the review of Wargoon Flishe in the City Pages that came out yesterday. My bones also just cracked again when I saw the Wargoon Flishe trailer on my neighbor Chuch Olsen's excellent Minnesota Stories.

I'm sure I'll resume my normal slump in time for the screening of Wargoon Flishe this Sunday, February 25 at 7 p.m. at the Bedlam Theater, 1501 S. 6th Street, on the West Bank, in Minneapolis. It's Oscar night and there could be a snowstorm, but the movie will still play, along with an animation sociology short.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Scott said...

This is cool. Will you be making the flilmee available over the intertubes for those of us viewing from Tanzania? I would love to see it.

10:47 AM  
Blogger hubertzork said...

I don't know if I'll be putting the whole thing on the web, but if you want a copy, contact me.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home