Wargoon Flishe Watch

including the Pome of the Day Project

Sunday, March 26, 2006

34

Dr. Zork is here with a new episode in the life of the fictional animator Akre. Yesterday was a busy day for him, with his senate district political convention for most of the day and a full work shift at night, but he did find time in the wee house of the morning to do a paragraph of animation, enough work to take him to the end of page 33 of his script.

But let us return to the documentation of his animation past. He was creating his great early epic The Planet when we last left off. The Prim went to the great Hibling city with his sword of space junk. The city was made out of many super 8 film boxes painted. The Prim laid waste to the Hibling city, and even got to Mr. Offal, a character with a head only kept alive by a computer that looked like a painted super 8 film box.

He spent months on The Planet. Up to this current animation project, almost 30 years later, he has not animated such an extensive project.

His follow up to The Planet, The Monument, was made with many of the same clay characters and the same paper mache sets. It was a step down in the Hibling films - slicker, but obsessed more with moving characters around the sets rather than in the story and its expression.

Enough of the animation talk. Now is time for the Pome of the Day.

my bright is your loud
my loud is your soft
my soft is your squeaky
my squeaky, your pale
my pale is your dark
my dark is your sane
my sane is your misty
my misty, your red
my red is your left
my left is your tough
my tough is your screwy
my screwy, your trite
my trite is your bone
my bone is your list
my list is your silver
my silver, your slick
my slick is your late
my late is your still
my still is your early
my early, your bright

Written in sincerity and with fingers,
Dr. Hubert Zork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home