Wargoon Flishe Watch

including the Pome of the Day Project

Friday, April 14, 2006

41

Dr. Zork is here and present but I will not be writing about how jazz was a baby in New Orleans and turned adult in Chicago. Instead I will write to you about the on-going animation work or lack of such of fictional animator Akre.

Yesterday he made a few short scenes and got past page 40 of his script. There was really nothing new in his work of late, so I will go directly into the Pome of the Day Project.

my ears are open all the time
they never close up shop
they hear the smallest whisper
they hear the loudest pop

i may not even hear the sound
but they take in the wave
i wonder if they'll keep that up
when I am in my grave

the sounds they hear position me
so i know where to go
i like how their locationing
will give me stereo

they pull in sound from far away
and also from the near
surrounded by a world of noise
with my tour guide, the ear.

Written in sincerity and with fingers,
Dr. Hubert Zork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home